Code of Conduct & Constitution
We are obliged to ensure that all our members have access to the club constitution. It is in your handbook, but if you require any further information please do contact us.
Our Code of Conduct:
By paying membership to UYWRUFC I, hereby, declare my agreement to the following terms and understand that the breaking of these terms may result in disciplinary action at the discretion of the club committee:
1. I will ensure that all members of our club are able to be involved in rugby and club life in a safe environment, free from all forms of abuse and discrimination.
2. I will display sportsmanship both on and off the pitch, and will treat other teams as I treat my own.
3. I will commit myself to giving my best to the club at trainings and in matches.
4. I will respect the decisions of the committee and coaches, but will speak out in the best interests of the club if necessary.
5. I will treat all those who facilitate my playing of rugby with respect, including all match officials, coaches, and those at the university that enable UYWRUFC.
6. I understand that my conduct is representative of the club and will behave accordingly to not bring the club or the sport into disrepute.